Let’s skip the preliminaries and get straight to it.
Are you unable to achieve or maintain firmness during intercourse?
Do you have difficulty maintaining firmness until your partner is satisfied?
That’s called erectile dysfunction. Now, you’ve seen the commercials for medications like Viagra and Cialis, but these don’t work for everyone. So, we’re here to give you another option. Trimix.
What is Trimix?
Trimix is a penile self-injection that is considered to be the most powerful class of anti-erectile dysfunction agents. Trimix contains three components: Papaverine, Phentolamine, Prostaglandin E. Alone, they are awesome, but when combined together, they are the super-charged go-to in sexual medicine.
Why on Earth Would I want to Stick a Needle in My Penis?
Erectile dysfunction sucks. If you’re reading this blog, you already know that. But we’ll say it again, not being able to get it up and keep it hard sucks hard.
It sucks for you and your sexual partner. The other thing that sucks is when the medications that have promised you miraculous results don’t work.
Or if you have underlying health conditions that can cause severe ED like diabetes or high blood pressure. If you’re suffering and nothing has worked, we’re guessing that you’d try just about anything, including sticking a needle in your dick.
On top of that, going long periods of time with no erections is unhealthy for erectile tissue and may even damage it.
Trimix is powerful stuff:
- It improves sexual performance.
- It can improve sexual health.
- You can enjoy sexual intercourse immediately.
- It provides quick and lasting erections.
- Trimix injections trigger a spontaneous erection without the need for sexual stimulation.
- It will help you regain intimacy and strengthen relationships.
It Works Like This
The tissue that causes erections is a smooth muscle. Trimix relaxes the smooth muscle causing the blood vessel walls to dilate and fill the penis with blood.
Oral medications, like Viagra, require sexual stimulation to cause an erection. Trimix erections are spontaneous. They typically take 10–15 minutes to develop and last for 30–60 minutes.
Penile Injections: They’re Not That Big a Deal, and You Can Do It Yourself
Let’s get the most worrisome part out of the way. Pain.
This has got to hurt, right? No. This is one of those times when “no pain, no gain” isn’t true. All you should feel when you insert the needle is a pinch or sting.
The injection is so not a big deal that it is common for pharmacies to send out injection kits so that Trimix can be injected at home. That’s exactly what we do- send the meds straight to you so, there’s no need to come in for an injection. The Trimix kit includes needles, medication, and alcohol wipes. Here’s how easy it is to inject it at home.
The First Thing You Need to do Is Prepare the Medication for Injection
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Use an alcohol wipe to clean the top of the medication bottle.
- Remove the syringe cap from the syringe. Make sure nothing touches the needle to avoid contamination.
- Pull back the plunger to the 20-unit mark and insert the needle into the top of the medication cap.
- Press the plunger down and inject the air into the medicine bottle.
- Turn the bottle upside down.
- Pull the plunger down to the prescribed dose level and then add another five units.
- Push the plunger towards the prescribed dose by roughly 1–2 units to eliminate air bubbles.
- Remove the syringe from the bottle. Tap the side of the syringe a few times to release any additional air.
- Push the plunger to the prescribed number of units. A little medicine will come out.
- Put the cap back on the needle.
It seems like a lot of steps to prep, but once you get the hang of it, it will take you less than a minute to get the injection ready. Now that it’s ready, it’s time to inject.
How to Inject
Insert the needle directly into the penis on the left or right side of the shaft. Avoid the base and head of the penis. There are nerves at the top of the shaft, and your urethra is at the bottom. Here’s a play-by-play on how to inject Trimix into your penis.
- Hold your penis firmly at the head and stretch it out over one of your thighs.
- Keep an eye out for visible veins. You want to avoid these.
- Clean the base of your penis with an alcohol wipe.
- Remove the cap from the syringe.
- Stretch the penis tightly but don’t twist it.
- Hold the syringe like a dart and place it at a 90-degree angle to your penis.
- Quickly slide the syringe into your penis.
- Push the plunger into the syringe.
- Rapidly remove the syringe.
- Wipe the injection site with an alcohol wipe.
- Apply pressure on both sides of your penis for about 5 minutes.
- Dispose of the syringe in a sharps container.
Are Trimix Injections Safe?
No adverse long-term effects have been reported by people using Trimix injections. However, as with every other drug, there are side effects that you need to be aware of.
- Possible pain or bruising
- Temporary swelling of the skin
- Pain or discomfort in the head of the penis shortly after injection. (This is rare, goes away quickly, and is more common in men with impotence associated with nerve problems.)
- Bleeding at the injection site
- A prolonged erection (priapism)
How Do You Know It’s Working?
Trust us. You’ll know when it works. It’s always good to have a way to measure progress, though. You can track erection quality using a numbered scale.
On a scale of 1-10,’ 6′ indicates an erection ready for penetration.’ 10′ indicates an optimal erection. Anything below ‘6’ is not going to get you where you want to be. If that’s the case, you can contact your provider about changing your dosage.
Ready for an Erection?
- Buy Trimix with one click.
- Have a brief consultation with one of our experts.
- We’ll ship your injectables straight to your home.
It’s that easy!