Yes! If your plans change, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance
by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to help you find a better time.
Following conditions must be met:
- Cancelations must occur within 24 hours of scheduled consultation. Less than 24 hours notice will result in a $50.00 rescheduling fee.
- No-shows will be charged $99
- Lab Fees are only refunded if labs have not been collected. Once you go to LabCorp for collection, no refund of fees will be issued.
Elite On-Time Promise
Our Elite On-Time Promise guarantees an Elite Health Provider will contact patients at the provided contact number no more than 5 min prior to the scheduled appointment time, and no more 5 min after the scheduled appointment.
- In the event that an Elite Provider has not made an attempt to contact a patient within the specified timeframe, Elite Health Online will immediately take $50 off therapy and treatment plans at patient checkout.
- Elite Health Online monitors and documents all outbound and inbound calls. In the event that an Elite Provider has made 2 attempts to contact the patient within the specified timeframe stated above, the patient becomes ineligible for the $50 credit; it will not be applied at checkout, regardless of the call being received or answered. It is the responsibility of the patient to be able to take the call at the scheduled time.