Fun, Sun, Huns, Buns and Beer…That’s what Summer is made of!
Peptides to the Rescue
After the travel, pool parties, weddings and what not, we ALL need a little kick start back to health. If for no other reason, to cleanse the alcohol and sun damage from our systems. Thank GOODNESS for Peptides…ALL of them! Who wants their skin to head SOUTH for the Winter anyway?
School is almost a week away from being back in session and that’s when everyone wants a good revamp. Schedules are back, meals are prepped a little better and that sun-kissed glow starts to fade. Before you go reaching for every wrinkle and dark spot cream…maybe try Glutathione!
Glutathione is THE BEST STUFF ON EARTH!!! Not that we’re biased or anything.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that has gained a lot of attention for its purported health benefits.
Read on for more information about this antioxidant and what the research says about its effectiveness.
What is glutathione?
Share on Milk thistle activates glutathione production in the body.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three types of molecules known as amino acids.
Amino acids combine in different patterns to make all of the proteins in the body.
One unique thing about glutathione is that the body is able to make it in the liver, which is not true of most antioxidants.
Glutathione has many important functions, including:
- making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
- supporting immune function
- forming sperm cells
- breaking down some free radicals
- helping certain enzymes function
- regenerating vitamins C and E
- transporting mercury out of the brain
- helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
- assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
Researchers have found links between low levels of glutathione and some diseases. It is possible to increase glutathione levels through oral or intravenous (IV) supplementation.
Another option is to take supplements that activate the natural glutathione production in the body. These supplements include:
- milk thistle
- N-acetyl cysteine
- superoxide dismutase
Reducing toxin exposure and increasing intake of healthful foods are also excellent ways to naturally increase glutathione levels.
What are benefits of glutathione?
The benefits of glutathione may include:
Free radicals may contribute to aging and some diseases. Antioxidants help to counteract free radicals and protect the body from their damaging effects.
Glutathione is a very strong antioxidant, partly because high concentrations can be found in every cell in the body.
Preventing cancer progression
Some researchTrusted Source shows that glutathione has a role in preventing the progression of cancer.
However, the same research indicates that glutathione may make tumors less sensitive to chemotherapy, which is a common cancer treatment.
Determining the effects of glutathione on cancer will require more research.
Reducing cell damage in liver disease
Hepatitis, alcohol abuse, and fatty liver disease all damage the cells of the liver.
A small 2017 clinical trialTrusted Source concludes that glutathione could help treat nonalcoholic fatty liver disease due to its antioxidant properties and potential to detoxify.
The researchers note that larger studies are needed to confirm this effect.
Improving insulin sensitivity
A small 2018 studyTrusted Source indicates that people with insulin resistance tend to have lower glutathione levels, particularly if they have experienced complications, such as neuropathy or retinopathy. A 2013 studyTrusted Source reaches similar conclusions.
Reducing symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
Health Benefits of Sermorelin
Sermorelin is not human growth hormone but a safe and effective substance formulated to support pituitary gland health and release of growth hormone. Developed 30 years ago, Sermorelin is FDA approved to effectively and naturally treat AGHD by triggering your pituitary gland to make and release natural growth hormone.
Sermorelin is considered an anti-aging supplement that can assist the body in repairing damaged cells and weakened systems cause by insufficient HGH.
Months after Sermorelin Therapy:
- Sleep patterns
- Immune system functioning
- Bone health
- Skin and nail health (tighter skin, thicker nails)
- Growth of lean muscle mass/reduction of fat
Reinvigorated human growth production and release remains consistent or increases over time. That’s one reason why Sermorelin is considered an anti-aging supplement.
Sermorelin Therapy Benefits
The goal of sermorelin therapy is to get your pituitary gland to produce more HGH naturally.
Sermorelin therapy benefits include:
- Increase in muscle mass development after exercise, faster recovery from strenuous exercise, increased energy and endurance, better strength, and joint and muscle pain relief for patients with arthritis and chronic pain
- Improved cognitive function (better mental clarity), better vision, better bone health, enhanced immune system, stronger heart, and improved cardiovascular function
- Accelerated healing from wounds or surgery, increase in libido and better sexual performance, improved sleep quality, and better mood
Sermorelin therapy is typically administered subcutaneously or intravenously through injections. These are the only effective ways of receiving this treatment. Because IV injections can be impractical for most patients, subcutaneous delivery is typically the most popular route for Sermorelin therapy.
What Are The Benefits of CJC 1295?
CJC 1295 allows the anterior pituitary to follow the natural, pulsatile release of growth hormone without an increase in appetite stimulation, cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin, and aldosterone.
- Increased GH secretion
- Better bone density
- Improved cognitive function and memory
- Increased cellular repair and regeneration
- Increased fat loss
In Laymen’s Terms…
- Increased energy
- Improved stamina
- Deeper, more restful sleep
- Improved skin, reduced wrinkles
- Stronger nails and hair
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced sex drive and performance
- Improved mental focus
- Improved joint health
- Continued weight reduction
- Improved skin elasticity
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Noticeably fuller and healthier hair
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles, better skin tone
- Continued reduction in belly fat
- 5-10% reduction in body fat (without exercise/diet)
- 10% increase in lean muscle mass
Tip of the Day…
SLEEP CAN FIX EVERYTHING!!! If you aren’t getting adequate hours of zzz’s, you’re doing your body a huge disservice. Do whatever you have to do to ensure your world changes for the better and starts allowing for SLEEP! Next week we will explore the detriment of sleep deprivation…trust us, it’s NOT pretty! Cheers to SLUMBER!!! hat